[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBOSS Portal 2.6 + MyFaces within my application not wor

egandt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 11:01:35 EDT 2007

My problem is that our product is desgined to work cross platform, and currently supports both SUN Portal, WebSphere Portal and WebLogic Portal as well as Jboss Portal. Since we are cross platform we create our own extension of myfaces which we then load with a contextroot of /faces, we also use ADF faces and this has a contextroot of /adf   Since we have extended myfaces I can not use JSF faces as loaded by JBOSS portal by default.
Since I cannot remove JSF Faces in Portal as one does in Application Server to using myfaces, what is the solution for JBoss Portal, as rewriting the application to use JSF and not myfaces is not a practical solution in this and many other applications.

ERIC

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060864#4060864

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060864