[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam, problem with EntityManager

grdzeli_kaci do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 11:58:57 EDT 2007

i found example which load data from xml file, i use seam 2.0 beta version and richfaces with ajax4jsf, here is another problem, i tried to load xml file into seam component like this :

  | InputSource ins1 = new InputSource(getClass().getResourceAsStream("data.xml"));
  | Digester digester = new Digester();
  |             Rule rule = new Rule();
  |             final List rulesList = new ArrayList(1);
  |             rulesList.add(rule);
  |
  |             RulesBase rulesBase = new RulesBase() {
  |                 protected List lookup(String namespace, String name) {
  |                     return rulesList;
  |                 }
  |             };
  |             digester.setRules(rulesBase);
  |             digester.setNamespaceAware(true);
  |             digester.parse(ins1);

but i got an error :

  | java.net.MalformedURLException

i have this fine into my ejb jar file, but i can't read it :(
is there any incorrect ?

Regards,
Paata.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060898#4060898