[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Long Time Running Session Beans Issue

morellon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 13:40:41 EDT 2007

Guys,

I have two issues:
- I have one Stateful SB running tasks for more then two hours, and when it tries to return to a previous Stateful SB that was idle, i get an error, because it was passivated. So i tried change the idleTimeOutSeconds to a greater values and it worked ok.
- I have the same issue with Stateless SBs.

What is the right procedure for solving this problem? Is it changing the idleTimeOutSeconds from the CacheConfig? Or is there a better solution that fits for both Stateful and Stateless Session Beans?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060939#4060939

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060939