[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Nested conversations - potential bug in Manager.beginNes

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 13:57:37 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : When @Begin(nested=true) is encountered and there is NO long-running conversation active, a nested conversation does NOT get created. Instead, the temporary conversation being active gets promoted to a long-running conversation. So we get the same behavior in this case as would happen if @Begin (without nested=true) was encountered.

Yes, this is what is intended. I'm sorry its broken in the beta release, I'll get it fixed. (That's why we do betas.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060955#4060955

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060955