[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: problems with task assignment

petia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 15:02:12 EDT 2007

Thanks Ronald, your reply is very appreciated.

"kukeltje" wrote : every user: the behaviour you see is what is there. This is under discussion between the developers. Has something to do with what we think the main focus of the webconsole should be.....

I did not realize that jbpm-jbpl-suite-3.2.1 is so immature (everyone being able to execute everything...). I will be interested in having a look at it when the design of the webconsole has stabilized a bit more. Until that, I will need to go back to version 3.1.4 and the previous console.

"kukeltje" wrote :
  | Second question: The GPD can create forms for you (almost as rapid as runtime doing it ;-)) look at the latest GPD

I did not find this functionality in the GPD (and now I do believe I have the latest version of it). Any link to documentation (or an example or any other relevant material on this) is welcome.

"kukeltje" wrote :
  | Third question: They do not show up on the page, that is static, if you put the users you created in the correct role (participant is needed!) it should work I think)

OK, I tried that, but it did not help. I also wonder whether this role definition is really needed: a user can be defined without participating in a group and he can be referred to by actor-id (in a task assignment for instance). At least this is according to fig 11.3. Identity model class diagram and chapter 18 in the user guide (and it worked in version 3.1.2).

Anyway, good luck with the further development of the new webconsole (and the whole project course). I will follow the development (and most likely post more questions on this forum).

Kind regards, Petia

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060985#4060985

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060985