[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Does Seam really support back buttoning?

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 15:16:53 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : The problem was that, apparently due to the bug in @Begin(nested=true) as discussed in the other thread, the behavior did not work ...

Yes, thanks for spotting this. I will get it fixed.

anonymous wrote : If Bill continues his postings like today [1], we'll be soon unable to use Seam for political reasons. I don't personally give a shit, but others do.

I don't tell Bill what to do or say. Frankly I find most of the stuff he posts on TSS amazingly intemperate, unpersuasive, unproductive and inflammatory. But then, lots of people violently disagree with stuff I post as well, so who am I to judge others?

It's a deep, ancient cultural tradition at JBoss to let people speak their mind and I'm certainly not going to be the one to try to get us acting more "corporate".

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4060993#4060993

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4060993