[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Does Seam really support back buttoning?

hkarapuu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 16:15:54 EDT 2007

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote :
  | Yes, thanks for spotting this. I will get it fixed.

I didn't spot it, i was just the victim :)

anonymous wrote :
  | I don't tell Bill what to do or say. Frankly I find most of the stuff he posts on TSS amazingly intemperate, unpersuasive, unproductive and inflammatory. But then, lots of people violently disagree with stuff I post as well, so who am I to judge others?

Fair enough. Can't say that i agree or understand your company's policy of allowing that kind of behavior in public, but not much i can do about it.

/Henri Karapuu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061029#4061029

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061029