[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: [2.0beta1]s:button + pages.xml behaviour change

ellenzhao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 17:45:23 EDT 2007

Then I thought maybe both actions from the same page confused the processor of the pages.xml. But I also have code like this in the pages.xml, both buttons on the /register.xhtml worked very well!

  | <page view-id="/register.xhtml">
  |   <navigation from-action="#{userManager.register}">
  |
  |     <redirect view-id="/home.xhtml" />
  |
  |   </navigation>
  |
  | </page>
  |

  | <page view-id="/register.xhtml">
  |
  |   <navigation from-action="#{userManager.cancel}">
  |
  |     <redirect view-id="/home.xhtml" />
  |
  |   </navigation>
  |
  | </page>

both "register" and "cancel" buttons on the register.xhtml did redirect to /home.xhtml.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061050#4061050

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061050