[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - jboss/spring newbee question

haribaasha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 03:20:19 EDT 2007

I have just implemented the spring framework in my code, and deployed it in jboss, i.e my jar in the lib and the spring-context.xml in the conf direcroty,

i define the rules and bean declarations in the context.xml and get my beans from spring using the applicationcontext doing a getBean on it.

Initially i build the context with the spring-context.xml

now i noticed this about jboss/spring integration, how will this help/enhance/improve the way i did right now?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061121#4061121

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061121