[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - I need help about JAAs !

changemylife do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 03:57:38 EDT 2007

Hi all !
   I use jboss-4.0.5.GA and EJB3.0.
    On the server side, I use DatabaseServerLoginModule. And on the client side, I user ClientLoginModule.
    Every time, the Client A want to log-in application, he must enter username and password.
    I want design that: every time, client A log out and then A login, Jboss keep two informations: username and password to client A must not enter username and password. If, how I get two these informations from JBoss ?

    Thanks !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061132#4061132

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061132