[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Annotations overriding

stupar.aleksandar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 06:58:20 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a problem that must be solved using Hibernate
specific attributes such as SQL-TYPE.
So what I want to do is to write normal entity with
javax.persistane annotations and to add some Hibernate
specific stuff to one of it's columns.

I've tried to write Contact.hbm.xml in Contact's folder but
I keep getting errors from JBoSS while deploying. Error is
Incoplete deployment descriptor or something like that.

If anyone know how to deal with this I would be very thankful.

Thnx in front.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061219#4061219

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061219