[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Layouts not updating

durand do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 09:02:28 EDT 2007

Running 2.6 and currently updating/rewriting a layout to have a page with only 1 column. I have it in

/jboss/server/default/deploy/jboss-portal.sar/portal-core.war/layouts/1column/
I am trying to write to the files here directly and hoped that I would be able to see the changes on the portal right away, but I am not. The layout is listed and is working as it should, but is there any way I can make it so the portal also really updates "internally" so I can see the changed without restarting the server or whatever?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061283#4061283

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061283