[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: FacesMessages living beyond notLoggedIn Event

monkeyden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 14:27:29 EDT 2007

Thanks Shane.  This is exactly what I'm doing.  At the start of that method there is a FacesContext created and messages is already empty.  I suspect that something is happening before we get there.  I hoped that by joining the conversation, messages would be available:

anonymous wrote : conversationBegun = Conversation.instance().begin(true, false);

No such luck.  Am I misinterpreting what's going on here?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061432#4061432

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061432