[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JPDL creation by JBPM Designer

abhilashk_cse do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 16:51:00 EDT 2007

I am trying to figure out how JPDL is created by JBPM Designer. I checked out the ProcessDeployer class, I cant find that out. Can anybody please explain how to create JPDL from Node or NodeElements? Also is  jbpm ant-tasks par is the only way to create the process archives? Can i do it programatically from the processdefinition file? Also I am not using any custom java types for the process variables. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Abhilash

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061476#4061476

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061476