[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Problem with configuration of JBOSS 4.0.5

iaga21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 6 21:54:31 EDT 2007

Hi!
I'm new in "Jboss world"!

I am having problems with the JBOSS 4.0.5 configuration. I am following the "getting started manual":
http://www.jboss.com/products/jbpm/docs/getstarted

And i don't how i'm going to this step of the configuration, because i have a different version:

"3- in directory ${jbpm.home} run 'ant configure.jboss.3.2.3+'. (the same task works for jboss-3.2.5) That creates a jbpm configuration ${jboss.home}/server/jbpm which is basically a copy of the 'all' configuration. The only difference is that 2 files are added to the deploy directory : jbpm-db-service.xml and jbpm-ds.xml"

Can someone help me? And tell me, how i do this step for joss 4.0.5?How i now the version?

Or is there another way, to do this??

THks!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061536#4061536

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061536