[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Can't get registration sample running on Glassfish

vimalkansal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 7 14:35:56 EDT 2007

Also it appears that there is a discrepency in the version of registration app that is shipped with seam 2.0 and what is discussed in documentation. Anyways, now I am trying to get the .jsp version (which is what is discussed in the documentation) going and when I try accessing the register page as

http://localhost:8080/registration-war/register.seam I see following :

type Exception report

message

descriptionThe server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: viewId:/debug.seam - View /debug.seam could not be restored.

root cause

javax.faces.application.ViewExpiredException: viewId:/debug.seam - View /debug.seam could not be restored.

note The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are available in the Sun Java System Application Server 9.1 logs.

After running Jee5 app so quickly and smoothly I was really excited but now that I want to go step by step by following all the samples, I am feeling bit frustrated. Can you please help me in this one please?

Thanks

Vimal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061631#4061631

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061631