[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to access in code to the Window Properties map in do

nystaa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 8 05:13:14 EDT 2007

Well done, Grasshopper
I can put the '.' after the request object too... called O-O-P nowdays..

And by the way neither one of them satisfies my question.

If you debug a portlet, and stop in doView, for example, you can get to the widow properties and see your custom property there deep inside window context.

I tried to dig from different directions to these properties, by acquiring and casting attribute objects and casting them to their classes... well nothing helps to get to these properties.

Maybe someone from the JBoss Portal Team can suggest anything???

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061666#4061666

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061666