[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: converter and dropdowns

leeovan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 8 10:35:36 EDT 2007

no when i debug it goes into the get method as the page renders but when i change the value it does not call the set.. cant see any messages.

  | <rich:panel id="jobSelectionPanel">
  |
  | 	   <h:selectOneMenu  id="selectedJobType" value="#{jobManagerHome.selectedJobType}" converter="#{referenceDataConverter}" >
  |
  |                          <s:selectItems
  |                             value="#{jobManagerHome.jobDetailTypesRefData}"
  |                             var="jt"
  |                             label="#{jt.name}"
  |                          />
  |

  |               <a:support event="onchange"  reRender="jobSelectionPanel" action="submit()"/>
  |
  |         </h:selectOneMenu>
  |
  |     </rich:panel>

my screen now looks like this was trying out different things..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061728#4061728

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061728