[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Accessing jaxws web service gives error complaining abou

palin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 8 16:00:00 EDT 2007

"rickcr" wrote : For now, I'm just trying to test this from a client running on the same server, so I thought I'd only need the generated Service stub.
  | What I don't even get is why it's complaining about not being able to find:
  | net.learntechnology.sample.ejb.slsb.jaxws.ProcessSpec
  |
  | I don't even have a package by that name. I have packages that start with net.learntechnology.sample.ejb.slsb  but nothing with jaxws.ProcessSpec
  |
  | I'm really stumped here. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Are you keeping the generated Service stub only, without the other generated classes? I think you should keep all generated client classes, which I suspect include something having the jaxws.ProcessSpec package.
Bye
Alessio Soldano
http://www.javalinux.it

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061757#4061757