[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Wrong dependancy on JBossIDE JBossAS Adapter Feature (1

Quessir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 9 05:02:01 EDT 2007

Hi! Actually I posted topic like this. There is also JIRA to it.

Yesterday I've found some cunny solutions.

At first install all required plugins through Update Manager (such as Spring IDE, Subclipse or Maven).

And only after then install JBossTools or TPTP(it's also buggy despite of release. it requires eclipse sdk and main Europa download doesn't satisfy it).
When U're installing this plugins, don't unzip it to the main folder. Create another extension locations. I've created directory extensions in eclipse. So,

eclipse
  | -----features
  | -----plugins
  | -----extensions
  | ----------JbossTools
  | ---------------eclipse
  | --------------------.eclipseextension

Write in .eclipseextension file this:

id=org.eclipse.platform
  | name=Eclipse Platform
  | version=3.3.0

Then in Manage Configuration add this location.

But, anyway, after this, U still cannot install stuff through Update Manager. :(

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061855#4061855

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061855