[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Deploying to Weblogic 8.1

mailinator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 9 05:34:46 EDT 2007

Hi,
thanks for replying,

i'm not working on JBoss and cant find the equivalent of the login-config.xml for Weblogic 8.1.
Do you know it ?

I thought of putting that file on the directories of Weblogic but the classes that are referenced in the file are all org.jboss.* so i dont think thats a good idea.

Maybe i didnt understood how it works.
Can you please explain ?

Do you think thats the authentication configuration (lack of) that prevent me from accessing the index of the console ?

I have seen that other people had problems after trying to log in (because apparently they lacked database configuration) but that forbidden access doesnt seem to have been encountered before.

Have you any opinion/tips on this ?
It will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

O.M.