[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Mix between J2EE tools and JBoss tools

philipp.tiedt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 9 06:13:51 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am starting to use JBoss IDE or now JBoss Tools for J2ee dev and run into the following question. There is J2ee tooling from WTP (stuff like EJB modules and so on) and then there is JBoss J2EE components (like J2EE projects). Whats the deal? Right now I cant find any up to date documentation on how to use it all, but I saw a tutorial for a former JBoss IDE version. Anyways, my question is how those things interact with each other or whether there is any connection at all.

Then I was wondering if there is any documentation or a small tutorial that helps me becoming more familar with xDoclet. I ran the tutorial that creates the Fibo Stateless SessionBean, however coming to entity beans I am lost in all the tags and so on. Is there anything good on the web you can point me to ?

Thx in advance
Philipp

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061881#4061881

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061881