[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Multiple Seam DataModelSelection in one action: Selection do

bram_ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 9 10:15:58 EDT 2007

Hi,

We have an abstract action to select the current object using DataModel
and DataModelSelection annotation.

For some reason we need a secondary list/current in the same action,
so I added this in the ActionImpl including a specific name:

  | @DataModel(value = "organizationalLevelConnections")
  | private Collection<OrganizationalLevel> organizationalLevels;
  |
  | @DataModelSelection(value = "organizationalLevelConnections")
  | private OrganizationalLevel currentOrganizationalLevel;

I've also added names to the annotations of the generic list/current:

  | @DataModelSelection(value = "searchResults")
  | protected T current;
  |
  | @DataModel(value = "searchResults")
  | protected Collection<T> searchResults;

Now all the standard List/Current and the secondary list/current won't
correctly selec, including all list/current datamodels in all other action-classes, because these extend the AbstractAction.
Both have been named, both have public accessors.

An example with selection and multiple (named?) DataModel(Selection)
annotations in the same class would be helpful.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061996#4061996

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4061996