[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Dropping clean MC support was a Bad Thing :(

przemjaskier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 9 12:27:00 EDT 2007

Christian,

I'm aware that these are standalone, simple POJOs. Making them into my custom build can solve my problem for now, but like you see I've already made some things in a different way and I'm bitting my nails next day in a row now. I simply don't want to spend another few days when I hit another landmine because of a custom Seam build...

Talking about my architecture. Your a little bit sarcastic (:P) summary of it can just simply comment the current state of Java frameworks. I guarantee that I would prefer a monolithic solution, but every one of this containers adds some value to my (rather big) application. To be honest, MC is in the mix just because I like Seam soooo much and want to develop with it... \

But guess something? My dev flavour boots in FEW (<10) seconds and it can be tested one-after-another maven submodule without any managed environment that is not necessary. Clean and manageable, believe me :)

Don't you think that using Spring-managed SessionFactory to create Seam-managed Session should be trivial? Just gimme/help me to get that opportunity. I really really like your project :)

Best regards,
Przemek.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062062#4062062

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062062