[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Dropping clean MC support was a Bad Thing :(

christian.bauer@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 9 12:49:55 EDT 2007

You call three containers "without any managed environment"? :) What I also don't understand: If you disable JMS and EJB in Embeddable JBoss, it is effectively the same as a pure JBoss MC (JTA, JNDI). Why is that not sufficient?

(Yes, I know that Embeddable JBoss requires a whole bunch of configuration files that never change - some of them can be packaged in a JAR to make things simpler, for the rest complain to Bill Burke.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062069#4062069

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062069