[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - long running conversation problem

sunil.su do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 9 14:58:25 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am using Seam 1.2.1, Ajax4jsf and Jboss AS 4.0.5.

My web page has a data table with one of the columns being an s:link. The s:link action refers to a method on the backing SFSB. I have set the propagation attribute in s:link to true. The same page is rendered when the method returns.

The problem I am having is that a new conversation is started when I click on the link and the page is rerendered instead of joining the existing conversation. This creates a new instance of the backing SFSB.

I also dont see the "cid=x&clr=true" in the url similar to what you see in the booking example.

I would appreciate any help on this issue.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062102#4062102

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062102