[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - how can i save a task with variables?

handsomeli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 00:24:09 EDT 2007

I can modify the properties of task and let it saved in database , the same as the sample jboss-seam-todo does: <h:inputText value="#{task.description}" size="16" />

However, I fail to save variables of a task in database(I can only modify it in memory, next time the user login , he can not see the modification anymore!)
<h:inputText value="#{task.variables['event'].desc}" size="16" />
where 'event' come from
  | @Stateless
  | @Name("eventmake")
  | public class MakeAction implements Make, Serializable {
  |
  |     @Out(scope=ScopeType.BUSINESS_PROCESS, required=false)
  | 	Event event = new Event();
  |
  | 	@CreateProcess(definition = "itsm")
  | 	public String make() {