[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Can any of my web server retrieve which JBOSS instance holds

vrakot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 04:06:54 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am very new to mod_jk and JBOSS clustering.

If I put a very dull hardware load balancer in front of my Apache who does a round robin load balancing, are my Apaches and the mod_jk module capable of retrieving each time to which JBOSS instance my session belongs to? Is the route of each subsequent request encoded somewhere in the request header, a cookie, a session number after the first request of a session?

Of course, I am using sticky sessions.

I am not planning to use session replication as the software running on top of the AS is not going to support it fully.

Thanks,
Vina.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062275#4062275

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062275