[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - A simple question about JBoss Portal

thomas2004ch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 11:16:18 EDT 2007

I am new to JBoss Portal. I downloaded the JBoss GA yesterday and leanred some with help of the toturial. I've also created an own portal and runs quite well under "http://localhost:8080/portal/portal/MyPortal/myTest". But I wonder at the top of my portal page one can see the logo from JBoss and the link "Login".

How can I get rid of these? I just want to start my portal only contains my things.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062523#4062523

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062523