[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @Length in char(1) property

dan.j.allen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 12:40:37 EDT 2007

Gavin, I appreciate your point that what seam-gen should not be deemed production ready. However, you should at least be able to perform an insert. With this annotation on the char property, the validator fails. Now, arguably the validator should not fail because a char is in fact a length of 1, but right now seam-gen has to deal with that (I guess) until Hibernate is fixed.

Where is the upstream bug report? I will be looking for it in the meantime.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062585#4062585

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062585