[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Strange problem of aspectizing EJBs

vola do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 14:22:35 EDT 2007

I have tried moving aopexamplelib.aop to the top of the list of modules. But it does not make different.

Also, I just noticed that my servlets haven't been woven. The only thing been woven is "org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase$service".

The debug msg is:
14:12:00,892 INFO  [STDOUT] <<< Entering SimpleInterceptor org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase$service_8586428322187484014

And 2 things I can be sure:
1. JBoss can see my ".aop", because it would print out error msg when I had bug inside "jboss-aop.xml".
2. JBoss can see my "com.sun.ebank.aop.SimpleInterceptor2" interceptor class, otherwise it would not do any weaving at all.

However, JBoss can NOT see other classes, like bean classes. So it can not bind the interceptor to these classes.

I am wondering why JBoss can not see these classes...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062626#4062626

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062626