[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Redirection to a static URI

EverlastX1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 14:45:46 EDT 2007

Hi i would like to redirect from my application to static content. but before I do this I need log some stuff so I call an action method and as a result of this action method the request should be redirected

  | <s:link value="#{doc.title}" action="#{searcher.link(doc)}"/>
  |

  | facesContext.getExternalContext().redirect("http://www.google.com");

how ever this upper example is working fine for http sites but not for local file system redirects

  | facesContext.getExternalContext().redirect("file:/C:/temp/test.pdf");

In the second case I dont get any errors but my site.xml gots redisplayed

any hints?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062634#4062634

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062634