[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: using Java 6 Kerberos provider for http client connectio

moman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 15:53:02 EDT 2007

Hey, I'm having the exact same problem and was wondering if you had happened to resolve it.

I also tried specify the properties like so:

System.setProperty("java.security.manager", "");
 System.setProperty("java.security.krb5.realm", "kerbdomain");
System.setProperty("java.security.krb5.kdc", "kerbserver");
System.setProperty("java.security.policy", "policyfile");
System.setProperty("java.security.auth.login.config", "conffile");

I believe the issue is that it can't find the conf file which tells jBoss to use kerberos authentication, and thus it is trying to use the default user / role file auth means (and thus failing cause those files dont exist). I could be wrong though

Anyways, thx in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062664#4062664

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062664