[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Simplest <s:fileUpload> usage

evl123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 10 17:27:07 EDT 2007

"petemuir" wrote : You can run 1.3ALPHA on JBoss AS 4.0.5 - take a look at the documentation (end of chapter 1).  You can't get the fix on 1.2.0.PATCH1 without patching the source of Seam and recompiling.

Hi petemuir,
Thank you for good advice.  I started to integrate the source files from 1.3ALPHA and compile and add more source as needed to get the workspace to compile.  Suddenly at work, new projects came in and I've been so busy and didn't have a chance to get back to this POC project but I appreciate it.  It makes sense to surgically integrate the fix and it would help me understand the flow better too.  So, I'm not there yet to see the result but I'll update back to the Forum when I'm there.

Thanks again,
landrew

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062691#4062691

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062691