[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam v2.0beta takes ages to start on WebSphere v6.1.0.9

titou09 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 08:17:38 EDT 2007

Michael, the app is packaged in the classic ear/war way, if the proxy is correctly configured, it works.
However, as Pete stated it, this parsing stuff is new with seam2 and I don't think this is aceptable that, on startup, the application makes hundreds of call on internet to validate all the ejb-jar.xml files it finds (present on the classpath?). On production, our servers are even not allowed to do that!
I'll wait for the status on this. If you think this is a WAS problem, just tell me with the relevant information. As you know Michael I have an acces to IBM to open PMRs if needed.
Thx for your help and analysis and also for that great product

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062938#4062938

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062938