[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - how to make information on all user sessions available to a

mxlane99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 09:25:36 EDT 2007

Hello
I am trying to find a way to restrict an application user to only being logged-in once. My idea is to have a map with the user names and session ids. My main problem is how do I create this object and make it available to a custom login module.
My idea is to create an MBean and to access this from the login class to see if a user is already logged in. I would also need to access the map from a SessionListener class as well to update the data in the map.
Does anyone have any better suggestions or pointers on how to go about this.
thanks
mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4062966#4062966

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4062966