[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - sessionContext and getInvokedBusinessInterface

buggsbunny101 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 10:23:07 EDT 2007

Hi all,

What a surprise! I try to call sessionCOntext.getInvokedBusinessInterface() without succes. This call throw java.lang.RuntimeException: NOT IMPLEMENTED

Is that the normal behaviour? I'm surprise since this is a STANDARD method.

In fact my problem is simple: I try to know if the caller is a remote or a local caller. I have simply suppose that protected boolean isLocalCall() {
  |     return getSessionContext().getEJBLocalHome().equals(
  |         getSessionContext().getInvokedBusinessInterface()
  |     );
  | } will solve my problem...

Is there another way to know who call the method?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063008#4063008

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063008