[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Connection not authorized to addMessages to destination

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 11:26:26 EDT 2007

"teodoro21" wrote : Hi Adrian,
  | yes, I'm reading the documentation, ..probably  I'm asking  because I don't understand what says the documentation about JBossMQ's configuration. (I'm a newbie so I'm learning..)

Then quid pro quo. Tell me which parts you are having difficulty understanding
so I can update it to make it easier to understand

anonymous wrote :
  | I have written every parts of my configuration's file only to explain with more
  | details which was my trouble.
  | So I'm very very sorry if It's a problem inside this forum.

The problem is that originally you posted irrelevant information
and later you posted *ALL* information with "It works but I don't know why?"
or more probably "Is this correct, because I can't be bothered thinking about it"? :-)

anonymous wrote :
  | Anyway thanks a lot for your suggestions.

My real suggestion would be to research security (it is an important area).
authentication/authorization using users, roles and authorities is a very common
and simple pattern to grok.

anonymous wrote :
  | I'll try to read documentation with more attention, I hope that will be more kind than you.

If you really want to be treated with "kid gloves" then post in the newbies forum,
or at least make some attempt to show you've tried to understand.
e.g. "I've read this {link here}, but I don't know what it means by ..."

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063052#4063052

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063052