[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to keep information on the tabPanel

quintenjiang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 17:50:06 EDT 2007

Tomahawk  have function t:saveState to try to enables you to persist beans to keep information on eack pages between tabPanel. May I know if there are any similar functions on seam or ajax4jsf? of couse I can put like

<h:inputText size="50" value="#{person.name}" >
            <a4j:support event="onkeyup" reRender="rep"/>
 </h:inputText>

on each inputText to persist each field at the beans. but it look stuipt.

Thanks,

Quinten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063241#4063241

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063241