[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: CacheJmxWrapper.getCache() needs to be generified

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 17:57:30 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : If I try to use the getCache() method of CacheJmxWrapper, I can't use generics. :(

I'm tempted to say lucky you. ;)

But I won't -- http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBCACHE-1131.

Can't promise this will happen though; it's late for an API change. Up to Manik whether he's willing to let me do it.

Re: your read-only interface, I won't be able to do it.  Simpler is for you to expose what you want w/ a trivial CacheJmxWrapper subclass that implements your desired interface.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063245#4063245

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063245