[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - How to switch from JTA to JTS in JBoss AS 4.2.0.GA?

kevinpauli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 11 20:11:47 EDT 2007

By default JBoss AS 4.2.0.GA comes with JBoss Transactions configured to use JTA.  I would like to switch it to JTS in order to get XA support for database activity and JMS message creation in one atomic transaction.

But the JBoss Transactions installation guide at
http://labs.jboss.com/jbosstm/docs/4.2.3/manuals/pdf/InstallGuide.pdf seems to be assuming a standalone installation (i.e., outside of JBoss AS) so makes no mention of JBoss AS.

And the JBoss AS installation guide at http://docs.jboss.com/jbossas/guides/installguide/r1/en/pdf/jboss4-install.pdf makes no mention of JTS!

So I'm looking for some kind of document that "bridges the gap" between the two and tells me how to configure JBoss Transactions within JBoss AS.

Thanks for any info.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063271#4063271

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063271