[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Problems with Dashboard on 2.6 GA

angelo.dangelo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 12 03:50:44 EDT 2007

Hi Chris,
in the log files there aren't any errors or exceptions.
I have also updated the hibernate.cfg.xml files, in jboss-4.2.0.GA\server\default\deploy\jboss-portal.sar\conf\hibernate subfolders, specifying org.hibernate.dialect.Oracle9Dialect but I still have the same problem.
My environment is:
 - Windows XP SP2
 - JDK 1.5.0_11-b03
 - Oracle Database 10g Express Edition Release 10.2.0.1.0
 - Oracle Database 10g  Release 2 JDBC Driver (ojdbc14.jar)
 - JBoss AS 4.2.0 GA
 - JBoss Portal 2.6 GA

Regards
Angelo