[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: strange failover behaviour in clustered config

sem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 12 08:10:29 EDT 2007

Very simple.
For example we have 2 nodes in production. A lot of messages in the queue. Power goes done. 1 node is not starting up. How to detect if there are still messages for dead node? We have no direct access to database server.
We somehow need to right an application for querying JMS tables or so?

In quartz both nodes register themself in db. So if one is dead another one can detect it easily.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063441#4063441

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063441