[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - RMI server as localhost and remote lookup

kanth_seenu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 12 09:02:42 EDT 2007

JBoss throws unreachable exception while doing ejb local home lookups, when the network connectivity is not there.

Then, I have set my rmi server codebase to localhost to avoid the unreachable host exception.
-Djava.rmi.server.hostname=localhost

After this the exception got arrested but I am not able to access the server from remote machine (with network connectivity)

Help me to know, what is the actually fix to arrest the unreachable exceptions during ejb localhome lookups, when network connectivity is not available.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063464#4063464

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063464