[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Using stateless beans generated by seam in standalone Ja

JbossDing do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 12 12:03:49 EDT 2007

enzhao,

Thanks for the reply. However, I am looking for solution to use seam generated session/entity beans in standalone Java client, not JSF. My standalone Java client has no user interface at all, let alone JSF. Once the ejb code generated by seam-gen, I would prefer no code modification at all. Actually, I am starting to wonder if the seam-generated code is standard ejb3 because I did not find @stateless in HostHome.java or HostList.java.

Thanks and waiting for more help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063599#4063599

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063599