[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Exadel, JBoss and Seam

fzaker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 12 12:08:16 EDT 2007

"mcantrell" wrote :
  | Seriously, good job guys. I'll be looking forward to it. Now if you could just port it to Intellij IDEA, I'd be really happy :)

Seam is tightly integrated with jbpm and jboss rules which have excellent plug-ins in eclipse with no alternative in Intellij Idea.
I am thinking on a solution in which we could have both IDEs side by side.

To Gavin:
If you could update seam-gen tool, so that it create an .iml and .ipr files for an intellij idea web project beside the eclipse and netbeans projects, we will be really happy, just like mcantrell!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063601#4063601

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063601