[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JBoss 4.2/Seam 1.2.1/Ajax4jsf 1.1.1: Could not destroy c

carlsz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 12 20:36:05 EDT 2007

Hi Pete (and others):

A question: I am unclear as to how adding the el JARs would help in this case.  Because I am running JBoss AS 4.2, they should not be necessary.  Could there be an incompatibility issue between these technologies that would cause the NoClassDefFoundError when the attempt is made to destroy the component?  I would be happy to provide a small test EAR if so desired.

To clarify, the environment I am seeing this issue in is:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063760#4063760

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063760