[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Dynamic navigation

susnet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 12 22:56:15 EDT 2007

I have an action method which gets which view i want to redirect to.  I return this as a String.
Then i get a browser redirect. I read in the manual: Note that when you use a view id as an outcome, Seam always performs a browser redirect. so this is the way it should be.

My question is: How do i do if I don't want a browser redirect? I just want to render the view without the URL in the browser changing?

I cannot use the navigation rules in pages.xml because the view-id is dynamic, I recieve it from my action method (getting it from the database).

How do I dynamically, programatically render my dynamic view in my Action Method?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063775#4063775

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063775