[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Using stateless beans generated by seam in standalone Ja

matt.drees do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 00:32:28 EDT 2007

Seam lets you use Ejb3 session beans or plain java beans as components.  (See the documentation linked to by enzhao).  Many of the examples use session beans.  Seam-gen creates apps that use java beans.  So no, you couldn't remotely use them.

However, I don't think it'd take too much work to turn them into Ejb3 session beans.  You'd have to create a business interface for them and tag them with @Stateful.  I think that's it, though don't quote me on that.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063790#4063790

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063790