[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Passing current user identity to the back-end database

sztank do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 05:06:32 EDT 2007

Ok. Thanks a lot!

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  | The Seam policy is for the question "how do I know the user/password typed in
  | by the user is correct?". Your answer such be a real validation mechanism
  | NOT "use what is already established on thread" which is most likely nothing. :-)
  |
  | This real policy will establish the subject on the thread.

By the way, I was hoping that the following declaration in the Seam components.xml file ensure real validation mechanism and also will tell the Seam to set the login subject on the thread :

  | <security:identity authenticate-method="#{authenticator.authenticate}"
  |    					  jaas-config-name="testdbRealm"/>

But I will try to explore this from the SEAM SIDE.

Best Regards!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4063857#4063857

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4063857